The Organization Development Mentor will monitor the trainee’s progress by reviewing competency-based learning and performance and implementing career development strategies.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Management, Organizational Development, or related area required
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in supervision, training and development required. E-learning experience a plus
- Knowledgeable in current employment trends and employee corrective action strategies.
- Proven experience working successfully with entry level and non-skilled labor.
- Excellent online facilitation, public speaking, interpersonal, and communication skills required.
- Must be able to use a full range of Microsoft office software such as MS Word.
- Must be able to use a Moodle based Learning Management System
- Must be very “hands on” and demonstrate leadership by example.