|CAPABILITIES STATEMENT : A TOTAL WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS COMPANY
Established in 1985, Benjamin Enterprises, Inc. (“BE”). is a workforce solutions company that has implemented staffing and workforce augmentation for major corporations and government agencies such as Con Edison, UPS, Department of Defense (U.S. Army), Federal Aviation Administration and the U.S. General Services Administration. BE provides and manages integrated workforce solutions in the following areas: Administrative Support, Facilities Support (Custodial/Janitorial, Green Cleaning), Staffing Augmentation/Outsource, Security & Patrol , Traffic Control & Flagging, and Workforce & Labor Training. For over twenty-five (25) years, BE, a Woman/Minority-Owned Small Business (HUBZone) company, has specialized in custom tailoring workforce solutions to fit the specific needs of individual businesses and government agencies, allowing them to spend their focus and time on what really counts – their core business.
|Administrative Support (561110)
Customer Service Representatives
|Facilities Support (561210)
General Facility Maintenance
Staffing Augmentation/Outsource (561320)
Janitorial Services (561720)
Green Cleaning Options
Office Cleaning Services
Building Cleaning Services
|Certified Highway/Road Traffic Controllers (561990)
Certified NSC training center
Traffic controllers specially trained to:
Manage emergency situations
Manage “reserved parking”
Complete work zone protection
|Security & Patrol (561612)
Security Console Operators
Special Event Staff/Crowd Control
Loss Prevention Services
|Mailroom Services (561499)
Complete Mailroom Services
On-site and Off-site management
Outbound and Inbound Freight Logistics
First Responder – CPR, AED, First Aid
|Department of Defense U.S. Army – Security Services
||Federal Aviation Administration – Janitorial Services
||General Services Administration – Administrative Support
Benjamin Core Values
- We believe that our first responsibility is to our customers and those that use our services.
- Our services must always be of the highest quality. We must seek to solve our customer’s problems. Requests for our services must be delivered promptly.
- We must constantly strive to keep a balance between value and cost.
- Our second responsibility is to those who work with us, the men and women out in the field and in our office.
- There must be an opportunity for advancement for those qualified, and each person must be considered as an individual standing on his/her own dignity and merit.
- Wages must commensurate with responsibility. Wages must reflect the individual’s ability.
- Our third responsibility is to the Company.
- Business must make a good sound profit. Reserves must be created, innovations must be developed, and mistakes paid for. Adverse times must be provided for, adequate taxes paid, new machines purchased.
- New products launched and new sales plans developed. We experiment with new ideas.
- Our fourth responsibility is to the community. We must be good citizens supporting good works and charity.
- We must maintain in good order the property we are privileged to use.
- We must participate in promotion of civic improvement, health, education and good government, and acquaint the community with our activities.
<strong>Let us help you - click here to Learn more!</strong>
Call Diana at 800-677-2532 or email her at
Diana joined Benjamin Enterprises with over 15 years of progressively responsible experience in Marketing Communications and Business Development encompassing the promotion of products/services through various pre-sales efforts such as sourcing, bid/Request for Proposal (RFP) process and a wide range of marketing efforts.
With a solid understanding of the government new business process and a fervent ability to cultivate relationships, Diana serves as Benjamin’s primary liaison to the government by maintaining relationships, sourcing government bid and subcontract opportunities, managing the organization and execution of the bid process and working closely with other Benjamin departments to ensure smooth transitions and continuous compliance with contract requirements/SOW/PWS.
Prior to joining Benjamin Enterprises, Diana served as Director of RFP & Contract Administration at SOS Security Incorporated, where she managed the new business processes and continuous contract administration for a team responsible for approximately $14 million in awarded government contract business as well as other non-government business.
Previous to this, Diana held positions such as AVP of Marketing (Rothschild Asset Management Inc.), Manager of Business Development (Pzena Investment Management, LLC), and AVP Marketing & Client Service (Schroder Investment Management NA Inc.).
Certifications and Awards
The Urban Green Council is the New York Chapter of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC). The Urban Green Council developed GPRO – Green Professional Building Skills Training.
Marijane Sanchez and CEO Michelle Benjamin are GPRO certified in Fundamentals of Building Green and Operations and Maintenance Essentials.
NY State Certified Training School for Unarmed Security Guard
The Security Guard Act of 1992 requires registration and training of security guards in New York State. The Division of Criminal Justice Services, Office of Public Safety provides administrative oversight for mandated security training. The New York State Department of State, Division of Licensing Services has oversight responsibility for the registration of all security guards.
Certified Training School for Flagging
Certified by MUTSCD (Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices) issued by the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) and The National Safety Council Certified Flagging for urban and rural Streets, highways, and roads
For more information about training – click HERE