Successful technology applicant screening yields superior customer satisfaction.
One of the largest procurement offices that supports the procurement process for the U.S. Federal government with offices located internationally increases its workforce solutions with Benjamin Enterprises.
Through our GSA Schedule 736-1 contract, Benjamin Enterprises screened, hired and trained Business Developers / Customer Service personnel for the client. The successful candidates required a keen knowledge of sophisticated databases. Our technology screening isolated the ideal candidates for the position. Within 2 months, the U.S. Federal customer increased our labor order. Our 3 month written evaluation of our screening techniques for our technology personnel, plus our corporate support of the U.S. Federal government yielded the highest customer satisfaction score possible.
Many benefits resulted from our expertise:
- Technology customer service representatives corrected the inefficiencies in the department.
- Cost savings allowed U.S. Federal government to hire an additional Business Developer for the Customer Service department
Technology applicant screening process included:
- Pre-hire assessment, national background check and drug screening of candidates to determine best fit
- On-board training and implementation of industry best practice.
- Management of workforce to drive for results and expectations
- Payroll, I-9 and W-2 personnel support
Please welcome Samyria who joined the group in February 2012.