The Business Case for Workforce Solutions
Over the past month, I have been speaking with many people about Workforce Solutions. One of the most frequently asked questions that I get from executives is: What is the business case?
In the presentations that I and my team make to executive audiences, we discussed the distinction between “old ways and new ways” to improve cost savings.
The first distinction is that the old staffing augmentation model is ineffective in light of the dramatic shift in the way companies have been forced to operate in deep and lasting recessionary conditions. Business and government leaders concur that when the recovery matures, rehiring to old, pre-recession levels will never occur.
The Workforce Solutions model delivers more agile and flexible solutions that better address these dramatically changed business conditions that the old way of doing business will never support.
The second distinction we make in our presentations is that with the workforce solutions model you can better focus on your core functions and outsource the non-core functions to us.
So, here’s the business case.
Compared to managing non-core function business requirements internally, outsourcing all or some functions can save you up to 35% of your current operational budget.
A Managed Services engagement with Benjamin Enterprises provides the following benefits:
- Reduces your operating costs, eliminating traditional labor costs, benefits, insurance, transportation expenses and training and compliance costs
- Allows you to adapt to changing business conditions and the adoption of new business processes without significantly higher costs, reducing the stress change inevitably causes
- Shifts the responsibility for operational improvement and consistency to us
- Keeps the operating budget stable and predictable
- Provides access to the latest ‘best practices’ with reduced risk to you
- Enables you to focus on the core business
I encourage you to hear more about the business case for Workforce Solutions by enrolling in the Workforce Solutions Overview webinar here on our website. It will be a valuable use of 30 minutes of your time, and it may bring to light aspects of your operations that could be outsourced to us.